This is a massive 60cm x 80cm towel, it is super soft, fluffy and absorbent and is perfect to use as a chamois. Detailers use this towel to dry cars or for a quick detail wipe downs. This cloth has a thick, high pile that will pull dirt away from the surface you are wiping and trap it in the cloth where it cannot scratch.
Buy more and save!
- 1 – 5 Cloths = $19.95 each
- 6 – 10 Cloths = $18.95 each
- 11 – 24 Cloths = $16.95 each
- WHOLESALE PRICE 25+ = $12.95 each | VISIT OUR WHOLESALE WEBSITE TO PURCHASE
Size: 60cm x 80cm
Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Material Weight: 700 GSM (Grams per Square Metre)
Material: 100% Microfibre
Country of Origin: China
Microfibre cloths are machine washable. Wash with a mild liquid detergent free of bleach and fabric softeners. Wash separate from linting material such as cotton, suggest washing on its own. We recommend NOT to use Chlorine Bleach as this prematurely “breaks down” the fibres and Reduces/Eliminates the valuable dust & dirt collecting properties of the microfibre. Avoid fabric softeners as it clogs the fibres. Tumble dry on low heat only.
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- No wash tags = no scratches
- Absorbs up to 7-10 times its weight in moisture
- Extra Thick, Dense & Soft
- Excellent Choice for Auto / Marine / Motor Cycle Detailing